Kotak 811 Account Opening Online in Just 5 Minutes
Open Kotak 811 Savings Account in Just 5 Minutes For Free and Get Exciting Offers
Kotak 811 Saving Account Opening Online:- Today i am here to show you how You can Open a Kotak 811 Saving Account Opening online in Just 5 Minutes & Get Exciting Cashback Offers from Online Stores Like Flipkart & Amazon Plus You Can Create a New Account with New Number & old Adhaar Number and use this account to Get All UPI Refer & earn offers From Phonepe,Tez & Amazon.
Key Features of Kotak 811 Benefits of Kotak 811 savings bank account:
- Open an Instant Bank Account
- No Minimum Balance Restriction
- Best in Market Interest Rate
- Virtual Card Facility
- Scan and Pay
- Physical Debit Card
- Transfer Funds for Free
- One Tap for All Banking Solution
- All in One App
- With the Kotak Mobile Banking App on your smartphone, you don’t have to keep multiple apps for entertainment, shopping and movies. Whether you want to buy PVR movie tickets, book flights or hotels, shop on Shopclues or Flipkart, go to the mStore section and use your Kotak 811 account to get the best rates.
How To Open Kotak 811Opening Saving Account In Just 3 Minutes & Get Benefits of up to Rs.1100 :
1, Firstly, Visit Kotak 811 Sign up Page.- CLICK HERE
2. Then, fill Details Like Name, Mobile Number & Email.
Note: Enter Name and Email of which you have to Open Bank Account.
3. After Successfully Filling these details, Click on “Get 811″ Option.
4. You will Receive OTP on Your Registered Mobile Number. Verify It.
5. Then, You will get Question like Would You Like To Direct Benefit Transfer, Click on YES.
6. Now, You will see Get DBT benefits with 811 screens.
7. You have to select “I don’t have DBT linked to any bank account and wish to link it to 811”
8. Then, Click on the “Continue” button.
9. Then, You have to Fill Your Aadhar Details and PAN Number.
10. Now, Click on Agree on terms & conditions and then, click to continue.
11. Then, You will redirect to the page where all user details are pre-filled in the form.
12. After this, You need to fill other details like Salary, Occupation Details, Marital Status, Father’s name, and Mother’s name.
13. Scroll down and click on next button.
14. Now, add nominee details and Again click on Next Button.
15. Now, You have to take an appointment to for full KYC verification.
16. Then, You have to Set Up PIN. Select M Pin.
17. Now, Enter Login and Password of your choice for Kotak 811 App.
18. Verify with OTP and your Sign up is Done. Your Kotak 811 Account is successfully Opened.
19. Now, Take All Details like Account Number, IFSC Code, VPA, and Other Details.
20. For Ease Of Use – Download Kotak 811 app from play store & Login with Above detail to start Operating Your Account
21. Enjoy !!
Is There any Charges to Use Kotak 811 –
Kotak811 is simple to use at zero charges. There is no minimum Bank account balance limit. You can have 0 balance & still avail all the services of kotak811. There is no hidden charges for the usage of Kotak 811 bank account.
What Documents are Required to Open Kotak 811 Account –
You can open Kotak’s account online by just your adhaar number & Pan number. You will be required to verify your adhaar number using OTP & no verification for Pan number.
What are the Limitations of Kotak 811 –
Once you open the account using adhaar number (process below). You will be required to complete your KYC. you have to do anything. Kotak’s team will call you and fix an appointment.
Kotak 811 Eligibility
- Eligibility criteria to become an account holder at Kotak Mahindra 811 bank:
- Applicant must be an Indian resident
- Applicant must be of age 18 years and above.
- To open a new bank account online, keep your Aadhaar card and PAN number handy.
- Following are the required documents to apply for Kotak 811 account:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
How to open a Kotak 811 Saving account?
- Follow the given steps to open a new Kotak 811 account:
- Open the Android Play Store on your smartphone.
- Download the Kotak Mobile Banking app and install it.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, PAN number and other basic details for registration.
- Set up a mobile banking PIN to access your bank account.
What are the charges (or fees) for Kotak 811 account?
- Users can freely use Kotak 811 in the digital world. In other words:
- There are no charges to maintain minimum balance fees.
- The virtual Debit card is free of cost.
- There are no charges to transfer funds via net banking or mobile app.
- However, if a user applies for additional services, like a chequebook and a physical debit card, additional charges are applicable.
How to withdraw cash through Kotak 811 account?
Users can utilize the physical debit card to withdraw cash via an ATM. In case, all the verification formalities regarding the user’s identity are complete, he/she can visit a Kotak Mahindra bank branch to withdraw the cash. For verification, a user has to book an appointment with a Kotak Mahindra bank executive via mobile banking app. Alternatively, he/she can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch for the same. Verification (authentication of Aadhaar details) is done using a biometric device.
How to use Scan and Pay feature available in the Mobile Banking app?
- To use the “Scan & Pay” feature, open the Kotak Mahindra banking app.
- Go to the “Banking” section and select “Scan and Pay” option.
- A QR code reader will open. Project it on the QR code and automatically, it will read it.
- After the QR is successfully captured, enter the amount that you wish to pay.
- Instantly the amount will be transferred.
How to use Virtual Debit Card?
Kotak 811 offers you a Virtual Debit Card inside your Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app. Users can utilize this card to make bill payments, recharge mobile number/DTH, shop online or use the “Scan & Pay” option at different merchant outlets. Note: Kotak 811 Virtual Debit Card is given to only those customers who have verified their identity details via Aadhar OTP. In case, you want to know the card details like card number, CVV and expiry date, simply sign in to your mobile banking app and select the 811 widgets.
How to apply for a physical Debit Card?
To apply for a physical Debit card, select the 811 widgets in the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app. You will be charged Rs. 199 plus taxes per annum for the card. Also, to request for the card, you must have sufficient balance in your account. Within 7 to 10 business days, your requested physical Debit Card will be delivered at your communication address.
How to deposit money into Kotak 811 account?
To deposit money to your Kotak 811 bank account, use net banking or debit card of another bank. This option will become available just after the activation of your account in the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app. Additionally, you can transfer money via IMPS/NEFT/UPI from another account at any time. Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank to deposit cash.